Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy Holidays

I know I have been remiss in my blogging lately, and I'd like to say I have been to busy, but that wouldn't be a lie.  Since I've last written I've taken on becoming a board member on Irish Network Phoenix and also the bigger board of Directors for Irish Network USA.

I was inspired to write today because of a wonderful Chef at the Royal Palms, he was kind enough to share a recipe for braised short ribs that I am completely enamored with.  I don't have the picture off my camera yet, but I am going to tell you this much, man were they tasty!  So you are probably thinking to yourself, well if you can make them yourself, then why go back?

The answer is simple, while they were yummy, they weren't as good... and sometimes I'm just lazy, and for the killer happy hour prices I'll just go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment